Worst 10 Moments in Over 30 Draft History:
***NEW # 1 Othon trotting alongside Stuckey's car at 1:30 am trying to suggest another
trade - as Stuckey just rolled up the window and pulled away until Othon could no longer keep up.
1. Chris Kuckert turns his back to get a beer and - upon his return - is notified
that he has been awarded the Marble Rye trio...Cary Cass, Mike Paris and Rick Roque.
2. Ty Martinez selects Troy Maness with his first-round selection, sending Troy into
a fit of anger, marked by the sudden squealing of tires as he left the draft.
3. Chris Frazier ties Brad Holt's record of being picked last in the draft 5
4. Chris Kuckert and Ray Collada pick the same players for the 8th year in a
row, hoping the season results will somehow be better this time around.
5. Stuckey throws tantrum, tearing down all of the draft sheets and kicking Othon
out of the draft.
6. Dave Holt picks defenseman Howard Heller in the first-round, then says "Now, I
need some guys who will put the puck in the net." His next two picks...Norm Segall and Brad Holt. (That team finished
7. Othon tries to draft every available goalie, then use them as trade bait.
8. Othon drafts - then attempts to trade - entire team.
9. Parking lot brawl erupts over the draft rights to a traffic cone goalie
instead of having to use Frazier.
10. Jose Merlo selects Alex Shalloway with his first-round pick.